C 5125 Trick
About This Lesson
5125 Arpeggio Trick – Key of C
- In order to do this trick you first need to find the root note with your pointer finger on your right hand.
- You also need to know the notes of the scale of the key you are in.
- Your middle finger will be on the 2nd note of the scale.
- Your pinky will be on the 5th note of the scale.
- Your thumb will be below (to the left) the root note playing the 5th note of the scale.
*Notice how the thumb and pinky are playing the same note but an octave apart.
Do you have a question or an issue to report?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure and include the video name in the title of the message.